Friday, July 21, 2017

The Destiny 2 Public Beta Starts Today

The public beta for one of my most anticipated games of this year begins today for people like me who haven’t preordered the game (people who preordered got to start a few days ago). Until Sunday night I’ll have the opportunity to get a taste of what Destiny 2 will be like and hopefully my gameplay will in someway help improve the final product. During my time playing the game I’ll try to grab some screenshots and gameplay clips, and at some point next week I intend to publish a writing piece detailing my thoughts on what I experienced. If you’re on PSN and you see player named Attila_The_Pug running around, (and probably getting destroyed in multiplayer) that’s me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it