Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Videogames vs. Video Games

Those who have read this blog for awhile may have noticed my tendency to use the single word "videogame(s)" instead of the two words "video game(s)." I don't know why, but the one-word version always seemed right in my head. Lately, however, I have been forced to acknowledge that the two-word version is the correct one, and consequently I've been going back through old video game posts and updating them. I think I've corrected the vast majority of the errors at this point, but there may be a scattered few "videogame(s)" still out there. Somewhat related to this, while looking over old posts I also found that I often used the word "Playstation" instead of "PlayStation" and I've been fixing those mistakes too. One of these days I'm going to actually learn how to write and be able to correctly spell basic terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it