Thursday, May 12, 2016

2016 Word Count Update

Back in March of this year my total number of published posts for 2016 passed the total number of posts I had published in all of 2015 and I wrote a brief celebratory post to mark the occasion. At the time, though, I still hadn't passed the total number of words published for 2015 (which was 51,508) and I stated in my post that I would check later in the year to see if and when I passed that mark. Well, I took a look and I'm pleased to report that last year's record has officially been broken. As of today, I have published 58,002 words for the year 2016 (not including the words of this post). Another gif is in order, so here's one from the movie Top Gun:


For the rest of the year I'll check back once a month or so to add up the new word count tally, but I'll save any announcements for either the end of December or early January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it