Monday, May 2, 2016

Video Update

You might remember from my post on The Order: 1886 that I am having some issues with posting videos to Blogger. Specifically, Blogger is substantially compressing the video quality, making for awful looking video clips when you view them at anything other than the smallest of screens. I've done some experimentation, and I've not been able to resolve the issue, so I'm thinking what I may need to do instead is upload the video clips to Youtube, and then embed the Youtube videos in the posts. This, of course, could be perilous as I might run afoul of Youtube's notorious copyright strikes. I'll need to do some reading to learn more about this. Trying to get game clips on this blog will be a trial and error process, and perhaps it will turn out to be too much trouble to be worth my effort. Hopefully within the next few weeks I'll have this figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it