Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Schedule for the next two weeks

Just FYI, for the next two weeks (starting today) I am going to be out of town and I'm not sure if my schedule will allow me to maintain my normal publishing routine. I will publish when I can, but there will definitely be days between now and my return where nothing goes up. Please understand that I will have a lot going on and will be unable to produce writing pieces like I normally do. My goal is to return to the regular publishing schedule within a few days of my return on May 10th, but regardless of what happens that week, I should be back in the routine by Monday, May 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it