Thursday, April 21, 2016

Full Bag Chips

I've had a number of business ideas during my life. None of them will likely ever come to fruition, but there's one that I want to make happen more than any other. This business will solve one of the great injustices of our day - bags of chips that are only half full. I am sick and tired of buying a bag of chips, opening it, and finding that it's only fifty to sixty percent filled with chips. The rest of the bag is just air. This problem is particularly common with bags of sweet potato chips, which I love and would buy regularly if I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off every time I bought them. To solve this First World Problem, I want to create a company called Full Bag Chips and the selling point will simply be that the bags are filled up to the top with chips. Creating such a company would be difficult and who knows if it could ever be profitable, but it's not about the money, it's about justice. Actually, "It's about justice" would be a great tagline for the front of the bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it