Saturday, July 11, 2015

A Promise Fulfilled

Earlier this morning it struck me that today is the three-year anniversary of my return from my 2012 trip to Europe. Like most people who have done that sort of thing, I made the promise to myself to return, and in about a month and a half, I am scheduled to fulfill that promise. I’ll be leaving on August 25 and returning November 18, making this journey approximately two and a half months in length. It’s not as ambitious as the last journey, but then again it would be hard to top that trip in terms of ambition and scope. When I get back from this journey I’ll no doubt renew the travel pledge, and, God willing, I’ll one day in the future fulfill that promise too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it