Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Worldly Possessions Update

Clearing out excess stuff you own is one of those things that is easy in theory and strangely difficult in practice. In July of this year I did a writing piece about how I was going to try to offload some of my unneeded possessions and since then it’s been a slow process of evaluating things and then decided what to do with them. Last week I had something of a breakthrough when I gave away several items to friends of mine and donated a few pieces of old clothing to charity. The garbage and recycle bins also claimed their own prizes. I still have three full boxes of stuff that I’m trying to figure out what to do with, but I can say that I’ve made some level of progress on decluttering my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it