Monday, September 19, 2016

Assassin’s Creed Going Forward

Last week I wrapped up my playthrough of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. I generally like the Assassin’s Creed games but I have come to the realization that it will take an enormous amount of time to catch up and be current in the series. Since Black Flag launched back in 2013, another three Assassin’s Creed games have come out and to complete them all would likely require me to sink about 120 hours into the effort. I simply don’t have that kind of time. What I’m thinking I will do is just read the plot summaries of the first two games that followed Black Flag and then consider playing the third. It may turn out, however, that I don’t have time to work on the third game either, in which case I’ll read the summary for that game too. This isn’t how I like to stay current with a series, but adult life is full of time constraints and hard choices sometimes have to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it