Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pyramid Scheme


Pyramid Scheme
You always said you were going to cheat your way through life
And that’s exactly what you did
How much of your advancement was taken from others?
Did you ever earn an honest grade?
What’s even worse were the people like me
Who for some reason helped you along

Case in point: AP European History
It was only because of me you got a B in that class
And a recommendation to advance to the next AP class
During the AP exam you sat across from me
I got the maximum score
Guess what? So did you!

One of the great mysteries of high school
Is why others and myself did these things for you
What did we gain from it?
Nothing
What did you gain from it?
Everything

I understand you’re now working for a shady legal firm
That is suspected of being a pyramid scheme
You always said you were going to cheat your way through life
And that’s exactly what you’ve done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it