Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Thankful for Barnes & Noble

I don’t know how the Barnes & Noble in Boulder has managed to stay in business, but I’m very thankful that it has. It is one of the few places where I can go in and read the most up to date travel books for free and then just walk out. I feel kind of guilty for using Barnes & Noble more like a library than a bookstore, but the utility of doing so outweighs any qualms in my mind. In the coming weeks and months you’ll find me in the Boulder Barnes & Noble regularly, sitting over in the travel section and gorging myself on books about Japan and Korea. Then you’ll see me put those books back on the shelf and walk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it