Monday, June 12, 2017

Ima Fire Tiger doesn’t buy small sizes

I finally got around to fulfilling this year’s Bolder Boulder Indulgence and bought myself a Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Walking up to the counter, I was planning on buying a small sized Blizzard, but Ima Fire Tiger had some choice words for me. “I’M A FIRE TIGER AND I DON’T BUY A SIZE SMALL OF ANYTHING! GET A LARGE YOU CLOWN!” he shouted. For a moment inside my head a fierce negotiation raged, and in the end a compromise was reached whereby I purchased a medium sized Blizzard, but on the condition that I get a second Blizzard before the end of this year. Ima Fire Tiger has been satiated… for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it