Wednesday, October 4, 2017

What the heck are you carrying?

There is a great evil I have observed under the sun, and it weighs heavily on my fellow gaijin. I have seen far too many travelers carrying an absurd amount of cargo on their journey. A common sight is that of a person wearing a large backpack on their back and a smaller backpack on their front. As one who can go months on end with just a single medium-sized backpack, I sometimes want to walk up to my fellow gaijin and ask them what the heck they are carrying that requires so much cargo space. It doesn't make sense, and they're only making things harder on themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it