Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Knack

 
The first current generation console game that I played was Knack. I was at a Best Buy and there was a PlayStation 4 kiosk set up, so I walked over and picked up the controller. The demo for Knack was the game loaded on the PlayStation 4 at that time and I played it for about five or ten minutes. I wasn’t so much interested in playing Knack as I was in getting a feel for the new Dualshock controller that the PlayStation 4 was using. Leaving the kiosk, I had accomplished my goal of evaluating the controller, but I couldn’t say too much about Knack. It struck me as a half-decent game, but I had no interest in ever coming back to it. To this day I still have never played Knack again, and I strangely feel guilty about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it