Thursday, October 19, 2017

Sugar Toast

In addition to milk tea, the Japanese have introduced me to another culinary novelty that I call sugar toast. Well, actually, it might not be accurate to say that the Japanese as a whole have introduced me to it; I merely saw a Japanese guy sprinkle a little sugar on his toast one day. In any case, I was struck by the simple genius of sugar toast and ever since that day I've regularly been creating it myself when I have the opportunity. Granted, I'm probably applying more sugar than the average Japanese person, but let's not allow that fact to overshadow the expansion of my culinary horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it