Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Back on Schedule

A week ago I flew from Tokyo back to America, and last Saturday I finally returned to Colorado. Originally I had planned on resuming my normal publishing schedule yesterday, however when I looked at my current number of published writing pieces I realized that if I waited until today I could keep myself on the track that I was before departure, wherein every Friday post brings the total number of published posts to a number evenly divisible by five. Yes, I’m that obsessive about trivial things like that. Anyways, I’ve got a decent number of small stories related to my Asia trip. They should occupy the next two weeks of this website’s content, and maybe a little more if I think up more things worth sharing. Hopefully you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it