Monday, November 21, 2016

First Snowfall

The first snowfall of the season arrived where I live a little later than usual this year, and when it did it took a note from Batman and leapt upon us from out of the shadows. One day it was up around seventy degrees and the next day it was only a bit above freezing and a snowstorm passed through town. It was as if the winter weather was an old friend who was running late and decided to make up for his tardiness by arriving in dramatic fashion. Crashing unexpectedly through the front door, he shouted “Hey, sorry I’m late everyone! I know we got some catching up to do, so I thought I’d immediately turn off the heat and start dumping some snow on ya!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it