Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Efficiency

With the necessary evil of traditional employment once again stripping away over a third of my day, I now must be extremely efficient in how I spend the rest of the time available to me. There are a lot of things that I enjoy but sadly must be cut to preserve the high priority items. Online and physical readings have been drastically curtailed. Personal projects are indefinitely postponed for the most part. Time with video games has taken a massive hit (thankfully I’m near the end of Late to the Party). In every aspect of my life I’m looking to cut corners or multitask. While I know that this process will yield the fruit of me cutting out some of the excessive and unproductive activities in my life, on the whole this process will be a net loss. I was already productive and time savvy before I got this job, and now I’m losing a lot of meat along with the fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it