Monday, June 13, 2016

E3 2016 discussion next week

This week is the week of E3, the annual video game convention is Los Angeles. There have already been lots of announcements and reveals, but I’m going to withhold any discussion on E3 until next week, when all the information has come out and I’ve had a chance to think it over. I’m guessing it will be a multi-day discussion, and if there’s enough to talk about then I might dedicate all of next week to it. Whatever the case, I wanted you, the reader, to know what my plans were so that you don’t have misplaced expectations. You’ll get my E3 thoughts soon enough - just wait a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it