Monday, January 30, 2017

Late to the Party, Season 2 Preview

I played a good number of games last year for Season 1 of Late to the Party, but invariably there were a few from years passed that I missed, as well as newer games that came out during the time of Season 1. Therefore a second season of Late to the Party is in order, though it probably won’t begin until this coming summer. In preparation for Season 2, I’ve been brainstorming a list of potential games to be played. There’s no guarantee I’ll get to all of these, but below are the ones I’m interested in playing and writing about as of the time of the publishing of this post. More may be added in the coming months. I’m also limiting the list below to games that are already out or have known release dates in 2017. Games with uncertain release dates have been left off the list.

Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Watchdogs 2
Ni No Kuni
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Tekken 7
The Last Guardian
For Honor
Final Fantasy 15
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Gears of War 4
Mass Effect Andromeda
LittleBigPlanet 3
Quantum Break
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Injustice 2
NieR: Automata

In addition to these bigger titles, there are also a number of smaller downloadable games that I think I’m going to try to play. Normally I skip over downloadable games because they’re not available for rent, but I think it’s time to change that policy. There are some real gems in the downloadable world, and I think I owe it to myself to give some of them a chance. Like the games listed above, I don’t know for sure if I’ll play all of the following, but here are the downloadable games I’d like to try out.

Bastion
Valiant Hearts
Transistor
Child of Light
Inside
Oxenfree
Abzu
Infamous: First Light
Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it