Friday, September 4, 2015

Just FYI, I'm not dead

I know some people have been patiently waiting for me to publish something about how my trip is going. Things have been very busy lately and I have not had access to a normal computer terminal in awhile. While I do have my phone on me, the digital keyboard on it is not suitable for extended writing. There is also the fact that keyboards over here are a little different in the placement of keys, so typing is much slower and I have to correct a lot more mistakes than normal. As soon as I can, I'll write up a post on my flight and my time in Paris. At the moment I am in Bayeux, France.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it