Saturday, October 27, 2012

Czech Zombie Mosquitos

A very brief one for today's story.

After checking into my hostel in Prague (in the Czech Republic), I proceeded to take a walk around the neighborhood and looked for a grocery store to buy some food. I remember it being a humid day, and I couldn't find a large grocery store, so I settled on using some of the smaller convenience stores. But what really stood out from that day was the swarm. A storm of insects was in the air of Prague that day. They were all over my clothes and kept flying directly in my face. At the end of that day I sent a message about the bugs to a friend of mine whose family was Czech and had been to Prague several times. His reply back was "oops, did I forget to tell you about the czech zombie mosquitos?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for comments:
* Be polite
* Be concise
* Be relevant to the post you are commenting on
* Proofread your comment before publishing it